Topic: New Football Helmet Technology Helps Prevent Head Injuries (a paper written for engineers)
Requirements: The articles should be between 1,500 and 2,500 words in length. In addition, authors should:
? Double space, use 12 point serif font, and add page numbers.
? Document the use of all reputable outside sources in IEEE format. Failure to do so may constitute plagiarism. You should strive for at least 6-8 reputable sources.
? Do a careful fact-check to ensure that articles contain correct information. This is especially important since Illumin submissions could potentially be read by a large number of people.
? Include at least 3 visuals (illustrations, photographs or tables/data). (All visuals should be labeled, captioned, and cited.)
Draft Title: New Football Helmet Technology Helps Prevent Head Injuries
Draft Thesis: American football is a very violent sport, and helmets are the most important
piece of protective equipment worn by the players while on the field. Long-term head and brain
injuries have been a massive concern involving the sport of football, because of this, helmets
have changed dramatically over the past 20th and 21st centuries. It is almost impossible to play
football without lowering the crown of the head to make a tackle, which is why the National
Football League (NFL) has partnered with sports engineers to advance football helmet
technology in order to lessen head injuries like concussions, and prolong player’s careers. The
new technological advancements that have been made by sports engineers, will help keep players
safe across the globe and prevent scary brain diseases that have been found in retired NFL
players like chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
Brain Injury History
– Explain how and why this disease has been found while doing brain scans
– The long-term effect of repeated blows to the head (Pictures also).
– Player Interviews and stories with CTE and what they go through during their daily life,
and or how the dies
New Technology in Football Helmets
– Talk and show pictures about the old helmets and how they were bad at preventing
– Show and talk about all of the new technology engineers have come up with (THE
MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ESSAY) most of the work should be here.
– Input actual data showing that it has helped prevent head injuries and
– What are engineers working on now to make helmets better than they are today?
– Why it still needs to improve (show statistical evidence)
– Why is American Football continue to be so popular when it is so violent and can cause
so much damage to players.
Purchase answer to see full