please answer all following eyes fold and show worlk 🙂 Thank you so much.
16. a. Algebra Find the value of x in the diagram below.
b. Classify ABC and Z CBD as acute, right,
yes, name the plane. If no, explain.
3. A, E, F, and B
4. D, C, E, and F
5. H, G, F, and B
6. A, E, B, and C
Use the figure below for Exercises 21-23.
7. Use the figure from Exercises 3-6. Name the
intersection of each pair of planes.
a. plane AEFB and plane CBFG
b. plane EFGH and plane AEHD
Use the figure below for Exercises 8-15.
21. Algebra If AC = 4x +5 and DC = 3x + 8,
22. If mŁ FCD= 130 and m2 BCD=95, find mZFCB.
R 0 B
23. If m2 FCA = 50, find m2 FCE.
8. Give two other names for AB.
9. Give two other names for PR.
Do you UNDERSTAND?
© 24. Error Analysis Suppose PQ = QR. Your friend says
that Q is always the midpoint of PR. Is he correct?
© 25. Reasoning Determine whether the following
situation is possible. Explain your reasoning.
Include a sketch.
10. Give two other names for Z CPR.
11. Name three collinear points.
12. Name two opposite rays.
13. Name three segments.
Collincar points C, F, and Glie in plane M.
AB intersects plane Mat C. AB and GF
do not intersect.
14. Name two angles that form a linear pair.
15. Name a pair of vertical angles.
Purchase answer to see full