Please watch the video and answer the questions (attached file).Link to the video:
How the Earth was Made – Birth of Earth
1. How did the Earth form? What was there before?
2. How do we know that the early Earth went through a period where we think it was totally molten
3. How did we figure out the age of the Earth? What is it?
4. How did the moon form? How do we know?
5. How did we figure out that the early Earth had oceans?
6. How old are the oldest rocks found in the Hudson Bay area of Canada?
7. Where do scientists think that Earth’s water came from? What is the evidence? How old is the water?
8. So, we have solid rock crust and water. This set the stage for the development of life. Where did the
building blocks of life come from? What are those building blocks?
9. But life needs oxygen… what was the earliest atmosphere like? Why?
10. So where did the oxygen come from?
11. Stromatolites and all of Earth’s earliest organisms lived in the water. Why is oxygen so important to
the emergence of life living on land? (This was not discussed in the movie, you will need to research
Purchase answer to see full